Upcoming and Past Performances
05/08/2014 - In the City at Night for solo English horn will be performed by Kate Eakin of the Illumine Ensemble on the "250: A Concert in Five Themes", telling the story of St. Louis's rich history in five themes: river, spirit, community, conflict, and spectacle. We will be performing chamber music in an interactive presentation featuring music from 1764 to the present day, incorporating images and tales from the Missouri History Museum's "250 in 250" exhibit.
Thursday, May 8 at 7:00pm in CDT
Missouri History Museum in St. Louis
04/26/2014 - Spider Suite for flute, clarinet, bassoon performed by Ceora Winds during their CD release party of their debut CD "Postcards"
Grace First Concert Series
Grace First Presbyterian Church(3955 Studebaker Road, Long Beach, CA)
03/18/2014 - Love Songs for soprano and oboe performed during the 2014 Society of Composers National Conference. Aryn Day Sweeney and Yoko Shimukazi - performers.
03/08/2014 - WORLD PREMIERE of Love Songs for Soprano and Oboe (Aryn Day Sweeney-oboe, and Yoko Shimukazi-Kilburn - soprano) at Ball State University.
03/22/2014 - WORLD PREMIERE of a newly commissioned work We Are Home for SSAA choir, percussion, and piano for Vox Femina Los Angeles under the direction of Dr. Iris Levine.
Half the Sky: Hear Our Voices
Zipper Concert Hall, Colburn School of Music
200 S. Grand Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90012
11/27/2013 - Double Concerto for Oboe and Bassoon with Wind Symphony will be performed by the Banda Sinfónica Municipal de Madrid under the direction of Rafael Sanz-Espert. Soloists joining the ensemble will be Enrique Abargues (bassoon soloist of the Spain National Orchestra) and Víctor Anchel (oboe soloist of the Spain National Orchestra). Performance to take place at the Auditorio Nacional (Madrid). More details to come!
10/20/2013 - Ensemble a la Carte performs a work by Jenni on their ninth annual concert at Congregation Sha'are Shalom
Congregation Sha'are Shalom - Leesburg, VA
Donation $12 in advance/$15 at the door (free for ages 8-12)
10/20/2013 -Cal Lutheran Choir under the direction of Wyant Morton will perform Make Music Sweet for SATB choir and piano. The chapel is located south of Olsen Road near Campus Drive on the Thousand Oaks campus. Additional parking is available at the corner of Olsen Road and Mountclef Boulevard. 2pm
9/30/2013 - 10/4/2013 - The PEN Trio give the WORLD PREMIERE of Found Objects: On the beach for oboe, clarinet, and bassoon during their fall tour:
Cincinnati Conservatory of Music -
8pm - Robert J. Werner Recital Hall
Ohio State University
Wright State University
6/29/2013 - Premiere of the oboe/bassoon/piano/percussion version of Jenni's piece Double Concerto for Oboe and Bassoon with Wind Symphony. Performed by Steve Kaplan-oboe, Scott Pool-bassoon, Natsuki Fukusawa-piano, and Yuri Innoo - percussion
9 am - University Hall, University of Redlands - California
6/25/2013 - Third Wheel Trio performs Spider Suite for flute, clarinet, and bassoon during the International Double Reed Society Conference at the University of Redlands, California
6/15-6/16/2013 - Synchromy presents their final concerts of the season including Jenni's piece The Dreams of Birds for alto flute and piano.
6/15 - Pasadena Conservatory of Music - 8pm
100 N Hill Ave
Pasadena, CA 91106
6/16 - MiModa Studio -5pm
5774 W. Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90019
Entrance thru Paper or Plastik Café
Tickets on sale at the door, cash only.
6/1/2013 - The Brandywine Singer premiere The Peace of Wild Things for SATB a cappella during the final concert of their 20th Anniversary season.
Saturday, June 1, 2013 at 7.30 pm
Madeleine Wing Adler Theatre
West Chester University
West Chester, PA
5/2/2013 - Blake McGee performed Jenni's piece Pleistocene Epoch: The Great Ice Age for solo bass clarinet at Humbolt State University, California
4/22/2013 - Tulane University new music ensemble under the direction of Mendel Lee will perform Cumulonimbus: The King of Clouds for clarinet and piano as well as the music of other fellow West Chester University alumnae and professors (including Robert Maggio, Larry Nelson, Lona Kozik and Mendel Lee!). More details to come!
4/4/2013 - Scott Pool, bassoon and Steve Kaplan-oboe, with Natsuki Fukusawa, piano, will perform the oboe, bassoon, piano version of Double Concerto for Oboe and Bassoon with Wind Symphony.
University of Nevada- Las Vegas (UNLV) - Time: 5pm - 6pm
Campus Location: Lee and Thomas Beam Music Center
4/2/2013 - Scott Pool, bassoon Steve Kaplan-oboe, with Natsuki Fukusawa, piano will perform the oboe, bassoon, piano, and percussion version of Double Concerto for Oboe and Bassoon with Wind Symphony.
Where: Sacramento State University - 7:30pm (Capistrano Music Recital Hall, $10 general, $7 senior, $5 student)
4/2/2013 - The WindRose Trio of Edmonton, Canada, performed The Sequoia Trio
Saturday, March 2, 8:00 PM
Robertson-Wesley United Church
10209 123 Street, Edmonton, AB
3/16/2013 - Meditations for Piano Quartet will be performed during Synchromy's 2012-2013 season. 8pm - Pasadena Conservatory of Music - 2nd Floor, 100 N. Hill Ave., Pasadena, CA
3/14/13 - Meditations for piano quartet will be performed during Synchromy's 2012-2013 season. 8pm, The Crossroads School, Roth Hall, 1714 21st Street, Santa Monica, CA 90404
3/9/2013 - Meditations for Piano Quartet will be performed during Synchromy's 2012-2013 season. Stay tuned for more details!
3/2/2013 - The ensemble Crusellkvintetten of Sweden will present Jenni's piece Five Frogs for woodwind quintet on the program "Five Frogs and Francaix" along with Francaix, Arrieu, and Amy Beach.
Where: Spegelsalen in Linköping, Sweden - 3pm
3/1/2013 - The Aspens Winds of Utah present "The Ugly Duckling and Other Story Music" including Jenni's Five Frogs for woodwind quintet.
Covey Center for the Arts - 425 West Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
2/24-3/2/2013 - Oboist Jennet Ingle will perform Three Desert Fables for solo oboe on her concert tour:
March 2 - 3pm - Notre Dame University - Annenberg Halll
February 27 - 7:30pm - Western Michigan University
February 24 - 3pm - Valparaiso University
2/23 - 2/24/2013 - Definiens will premiere Sun Songs with soprano Tony Arnold to premiere, with English horn, cello, and piano.
February 23 7:30pm
Idyllwild Arts Academy, Idyllwild, CA
February 24 4pm
Highways Performance Space, Santa Monica, CA
$20 General Admission; $15 students and seniors
2/9/2013 - WORLD PREMIERE of Jenni's new work Double Concerto for Oboe and Bassoon with Wind Symphony. Scott Pool, bassoon,Rogene Russell-oboe and the Univeristy of Texas at Arlington Wind Symphony.
Venue/Location: Irons Hall, Fine Arts Building - 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
The UT Arlington Wind Symphony, Douglas Stotter, conductor, presents a concert of concertos: Hartley Concerto for Three Trombones, Hidas Concerto for Tenor and Bass Trombones, Smith "Gemeinhardt" Concerto for Flute and the world premiere of Jenni Brandon's Double Concerto for Oboe and Bassoon.
2/2/2013 - World premiere of Jenni's work Starry Nights for solo Bb clarinet performed by Virginia Costa Figueiredo on the Divan Consort's winter concert.
Fullerton Public Library - 3563 W. Commonwealth Avenue, Fullerton, California
12/1/2012 -The Sequoia Trio for oboe, clarinet, and bassoon will be performed by professors Cynthia A. Cioffari-bassoon, Jack Cozen Harel-oboe, and Kristina Belisle Jones-clarinet at the University of Akron Guzzetta Recital Hall - 7:30 pm
11/11-13/2012 -The Musical Arts Quintet of Ball State University will perform Five Frogs for woodwind quintet in Michigan:
Wayne State University on November 11
Western Michigan University on November 12
Grand Valley State University on November 13
11/2/2012 - The University of Kentucky Women's Choir under the direction of Lori Hetzel will perform A Universal Dream for SSAA choir, djembe, and piano.
Singletary Center for the Arts recital hall, University of Kentucky campus
Tickest: $10/adults and $5/students, seniors, UK Women's Choir alumnae
11/2 & 11/4/2012 - World premiere of The Peace of Wild Things for SATB choir a cappella. Commissioned by the Brandywine Singers under the direction of Jonathan Kreamer for the 20th anniversary of the group. West Chester and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Friday, November 2 at 7:30 pm
Saint Agnes Church
West Chester, PA
Sunday, November 4 at 7:00 pm
Church of the Holy Trinity
9/20/2012 - The Vientos Trio will perform The Sequoia Trio for oboe, clarinet, and bassoon. Classics at the Merc, Old Town Temecula, California. More details to come.
9/3/2012 - Triceratonin, a new oboe, bassoon, and piano trio will perform The Sequioa Trio in Toronto on the Music Mondays series at the Church of the Holy Trinity in Toronto.
8/19/2012 - Five Frogs for woodwind quintet to be performed in Old Town Temecula on the Classics at the Merc series.
8/19/2012 - Five Frogs for woodwind quintet performed by the new wind quintet Black Marigold in Madison, Wisconsin.
8/17/2012 - Five Frogs for woodwind quintet performed by the Aspen Winds in Pleasant Grove Utah in the Brigham Larson Concert Hall
7/9/2012 - Jenni will conduct her work A Universal Dream for SSAA choir, djembe, and piano, with the Sister Singers Network during the GALA festival in Denver.
7:00pm, Stage Theatre in the Helen Bonfils Theatre Complex
6/24/2012 - The Sequoia Trio for oboe, clarinet, and bassoon performed by The Vientos Trio (Ryan Zwahlen-oboe, Jennifer Stevenson-clarinet, Michael Kreiner-bassoon)
St. Luke's Presbyterian Church
26825 Rolling Hills Road
Rolling Hills Estates CA
6/22/2012 - Jenni's piece Goldfish Songs for flute/alto flute will be performed by John McMurtery during the Belvedere Chamber Music Festival in Memphis, TN sponoserd by the ensemble Luna Nova.
Belvedere Chamber Music Festival
Grace-St. Luke's Episcopal Church, 1720 Peabody, Memphis, TN
6/20/2012 - Jenni's piece Goldfish Songs for flute/alto flute will be performed by flutists John McMurtery on the radio station WKNO in the Live Lunch segment between 12-1. You can hear it streaming at www.wknofm.org
5/20/2012 - The Sequoia Trio for reed trio will be performed on the Synchromy concert by members of Midnight Winds, a woodwind quintet based in Los Angeles
Lineage Performing Arts Center, Los Angeles, 6 pm
4/17/2012 - The Michigan State University Women's Chamber Ensemble under the direction of Sandra Snow will perform Jenni's A Universal Dream for SSAA choir, djembe, and piano.
Where: Plymouth Congregational Church, 2001 E. Grand River Ave., Lansing, MI
Tickets:$10, $8 for senior citizens (age 60 and older), free for students and those under 18
3/31/2012 - Earth Grown Old for SATB choir and piano performed by the University of Maine in Orono choir under the direction of Christian Giddings.
Lenard Minsky Recital Hall at the University of Maine in Orono
3/30/2012 - Synchromy will present The Vientos Trio as the guest ensemble to perform works by Synchromy members. They will perform Jenni's work Sea Quartet with guest pianist Jeanette Louis Yaryan.
Time: 7:30 pm
Where: The Russian Hall -Hollywood (2041 Argyle Avenue, Hollywood, CA 90068)
3/19/2012 -The Central4 Quartet will perform Jenni's work Meditations during the 75th Annual Whittier College Bach Festival.
BACH Chamber Concert
Central 4 with Timothy Durkovic, soloist
Monday, March 19, 2012, 8 pm
Shannon Center, Whittier College
$10 general, $5 student
Free to W.C. Students, Faculty, Staff with ID
Shannon Center Box Office (562) 907-4203 or visit
3/3-3/4 - The Central4 Quartet will give the WORLD PREMIERE of Meditaitions for piano quartet that they commissioned for the Long Beach Bach Festival.
Saturday, March 3 - WORLD PREMIERE
Where: First Congregational Church (241 Cedar Avenue, Long Beach, CA)
Sunday, March 4
Where: Church of the Good Shepherd (400 West Duarte Road, Arcadia, CA)
2/27/2012 - Anna Mattix, English horn and Oboe, will perform In the City at Night for solo English horn during the "Women in Arts Festival, a week-long celebration held in commemoration of March as Nationl Women's History Month.
Where Canisius College Montante Cultural Center in Buffalo, NY
2/19/2012- WORLD PREMIERE of Lemon Lily Waltz for oboe and piano by Ryan Zwahlen-oboe, and Jeanette Yaryan-piano.
Tickets: $11 Adults, $5 Students
Venue: The Merc Address: 42051 Main Street, Temecula, CA 92590
1/22/2012 - The Wind Rose Trio performed Jenni's work Sea Quartet in Edmonton, Canada
Where: Robertson Wesley United Methodist Church, 10209 123 Street, Edmonton, CanadaTime: 2pmTickets - $20
1/22-1/23 - The Sequoia Trio will be performed on the concert series Salon Concerts in Austin, Texas by Rebecca Henderson-oboe, Nathan Williams-clarinet, and Kristin Wolfe Jensen-bassoon
Time: 4:30 pm 1/22 and 7:30pm 1/23
Where: In a private home (location TBA)
Website and info: http://salonconcerts.org/events/
1/21/2012 - Artemis Singers, a women's choir based in Chicago, performed Jenni's work A Universal Dream for SSAA choir, djembe, and piano
AN EVENING OF MUSIC BY WOMEN COMPOSERS FROM CHICAGO AND AROUND THE WORLD.
Suggested donation: $20 at door for adults; $10 for children.
Irish American Heritage Center
4626 North Knox Avenue, Chicago, IL 60630
1/9/2012 - The Reed Trio from the University of Texas (Rebecca Henderson, oboe; Kristin Wolfe Jensen, bassoon; Nathan Williams, clarinet) presents works for reed trio by Beethoven, Villa-Lobos, Georges Auric and Jenni Brandon's The Sequoia Trio.
San Francisco Conservatory of Music
Sol Joseph Recital Hall, San Francisco
Free, no tickets required
Information: (415) 503-6275
11/19/2011 - Winners of the Beverly Hills Auditions, The Vientos Trio will perform The Sequoia Trio on the Manhattan Beach Previews Concert.
Where: Trinity Lutheran Church- 1340 Eleventh Street, Manhattan Beach, CA
11/12/11 - Synchromy, LA's composer collective, will present a concert of new music by Synchromy composers featuring the new music ensemble Conundrum from Cincinnati as well as other local guest artists. Jenni's piece Cumulonimbus: The King of Clouds for clarinet and piano will receive its WORLD PREMIERE and Conundrum will also perform selections from Dog Tales - the piece they commissioned from Jenni in 2009.
Where: Bird Studio, Occidental College
Tickets: $20 or purchase a Season Subscription for the whole season for $45!
11/05-11/06/2011 - Jenni will be the composer/music director for The Virginia Avenue Project's show where kids write the scripts and adults act out the parts!
Where: Miles Playhouse, Santa Monica, CA
10/02/2011 - The Vientos Trio will be presented by Third Wheel Trio on their series "Wine and Wheels" and will perform several works by Jenni as well as other composers
Where: Fancifull Gift Baskets - 5617 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles
Tickets: $20 in advance and $25 at the door and includes wine tasting and snacks!
9/29/2011 - Jenni will join Vientos Trio at the Idyllwild Arts Academy to talk about collaborating with performers and the business of music
9/17/2011 - Spider Suite for oboe, clarinet, bassoon performed by Third Wheel Trio on their "Heels and Wheels Concert" partially funded by New York Women Composers organization.
Where: Good Shepherd Chapel, Concordia University, Irvine, CA
6/18/2011 - Dancing Naked at the Edge the Dawn (Mvt. III) for SSAA choir, precussion, and piano performed by Vox Femina during their summer concert Women Gone Wild directed by Iris Levine.
Where: Zipper Concert Hall, The Colburn School (220 South Grand Ave., Los Angeles)
6/5/2011 - Spider Suite for oboe(flute), clarinet, and bassoon performed by Third Wheel during their Second Annual Wine & Wheels fundraiser at Fancifull Gift Baskets - featuring tastings of wine, cheese and chocolates and an afternoon of music!
Where Fancifull Gift Baskets - 5617 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90035
For tickets: $20 in advance/ $25 at the door
6/1/2011 - Five Frogs for woodwind quintet performed by the Musical Arts Quintet during the International Double Reed Society conference at Arizona State University May 31-June 4.
5/14-5/15/2011 - A Universal Dream
for SSAA choir, Djembe and piano will be performed by Women in Harmony
under the direction of Catherine “Kitty” Beller-McKenna during their spring concert in Portland, Maine
When: Saturday, May 14th - 7 pm & Sunday, May 15th - 4pm
Where: Woodfords Congregational Church, Portland, Maine
Tickets: $15 general admission
$12 advance purchase (Online: $13)
$10 seniors/students (Online: $11)
Under 12 years - FREE
5/12/2011 - Dancing Naked at the Edge of Dawn for SSAA choir, piano, and percussion performed by the University Singers at the University of Delaware under the direction of Duane Cottrell.
Where: Loudis Recital Hall
5/1/2011 - Five Frogs for woodwind Quintet performed by the Musical Arts Quintet (Ball State University faculty quintet)
Where: Marion County Public Library (40 East. St. Clair Street, Indianapolis)
4/29/2011 - O cool is the Valley Now and The Dark Hills performed by the Adams State College Chamber choir under the direction of Dr. Beth Robison.
Where: Sacred Heart Church - Alamosa, CO
Time: 7:30 pm
- Earth Grown Old
for SATB choir and piano will be performed on the choral program "Voices of Earth" by the Georgia College Choral ensembles
under the direction of Dr. Jennifer M. Flory and guest conductor Stephen Coker.
Where: First Baptist Church, Milledgeville, GA
Time: 7:30 pm
Tickets: Free, donation requested
- Composer residency at Adams State College
in Colorado. Jenni will meet with students, give masterclasses, and have an evening of her works presented along with Adams State College professor Matthew Schildt.
More details coming soon!
3/20/11 - WORLD PREMIERE of Tonight A Stolen Moment for SATB choir and chamber ensemble.
Details: Jenni will lead her ensemble The Concert Singers in the premiere of her new work Tonight A Stolen Moment with original poetry by Bobbi J. Nicotera. She will also conduct Randall Thompson's Testament of Freedom as well as other works on this program that celebrate the American spirit.
Where: Westchester United Methodist Church (8065 Emerson Avenue, Los Angeles)
Time: 3:15 pre-concert talk by Jenni about these works, 4pm concert
Tickets: $15 at the door
Contact: 310-376-1601 for more information
2/28/2011 - The Definiens Project perform selections fromThe Wildflower Trio for oboe, bassoon, and piano during their residency at Cal State Long Beach as well as numerous 1-minute pieces by Cal State students.
Where: California State University - Long Beach Gerald R. Daniel Recital Hall (DRH)
Tickets: Free admission
- The Definiens Project
performs selections fromThe Wildflower Trio
for oboe, bassoon, and piano on their winter concert along with works by Michael Djupstrom, Joan Tower, Michael Remson and more!
Where: Westchester United Methodist Church (8065 Emerson Avenue, Los Angeles)
Tickets - $10 at the door
Contact: 310-897-4111 or
2/25/2011 - The Blue Ridge Trio (plus soprano) performs Dog Tales in Greenville, North Carolina.
2/20/2011 - The Blue Ridge Trio (plus soprano) performs Dog Tales for soprano, flute, clarinet, and piano during the Mid Atlantic Flute Fair on the "Chamber Music by Women Composers" concert.
Where: Sheraton Hotel, Reston Virginia
Time: 11:15 am
2/16/2011 - The Ad Mare Trio performs the Canadian PREMIERE of The Sequoia Trio for oboe, clarinet, and bassoon
Where: St. Anselm's Anglican Church - Vancouver, BC
Time: 7:30 pm
presents their winter concert at Occidental College. Among the works performed will be Jenni's piece Imperceptible
for soprano and piano with Keiko Clark - soprano and Lisa Edwards - piano
Time: 7:30 pm
Contact: Jenni for more details
12/11/10 - A Universal Dream for SSAA choir, djembe, and piano performed by Sistrum, Lansing, Michigan's women's choir under the direction of Meredith Bowen. Details coming soon!
12/5/2010 - The Dark Hills for SATB choir, oboe, and piano performed by the McDaniel College Choir under the direction of Margaret Boudreaux
Details: "Of Darkness and Light" will feature Jenni's work along with Lauridsen's O Nata Lux among other works.
- Earth Grown Old
for SATB choir and piano will be performed by Jenni's choral ensemble The Concert Singers
Details: Join Jenni as she conducts her choral ensemble The Concert Singers on their winter concert On Winter's Eve
: A Celebration of Winter. They will perform works for the holidays and works of winter.
Where: Westchester United Methodist Church - 8065 Emerson Avenue, Los Angeles
Tickets: Suggested donation $15
For more information: www.theconcertsingers.com or 310-376-1601
11/21/2010 - Long Beach Noir for narrator , flute, clarinet, violin, cello, piano performed by the Definiens Project
Details: Definiens will be performing works by Mark Carlson, Jenni Brandon, Doug Opel, Michael-Thomas Foumai, Richard Pressley, and Jennifer Stevenson
Where: Hope United Methodist Church
11/16/2010 - The Dark Hills for SATB choir, oboe, and piano will be performed during DMA recital at USC.
Details: The Musical Arts Woodwind Quintet was awarded an NEA grant this year to perform and record woodwind quintet works. They will be performing Jenni's work Five Frogs throughout their upcoming season.
For more information: Dr. Keith Sweger - 765-285-5511
Details: The concert will also feature Fireflies by AA Beach (arr), Roaring Fork by Eric Ewazen and Entomology: a Quintet in 6 Legs by Jon Lampkin.
Where: Congregation Sha’are Shalom - 19357 Evergreen Mills Road, Leesburg, VA 20175-8730
Time: 3 pm
For more information: (703) 737-6500
11/09/2010 - Southern California Premiere of Long Beach Noir for narrator, flute, clarinet, violin, cello and piano. Details: Jenni will conduct students at Biola University during the New Music Ensemble concert at Biola Univeristy. Where: Biola University, Lansing Recital Hall, Crowell Music Building
- Admission - $12 Gen./Fac./Staff, $10 Sr.Cit./Alums, Free to students
- Contact -
Lori Fulton, Ext. 4892
11/06/2010- WORLD PREMIERE of Long Beach Noir for narrator, flute, clarinet, violin, cello, and piano.
Original text by Timothy Decker.
For more information:
11/05/2010 - Dog Tales
for soprano, flute, clarinet, and piano - selections from this work will be performed by Conundrum
during the Fresno New Music Festival.
For more information:
Details: The Shepley Program of Music and Art presents the Equinox Chamber Players. Come hear a wonderful program of music by Maurice Ravel, Henri Tomasi, Jenni Brandon, Malcolm Arnold and Peter Schonfeld.
Where: Christ Church Cathedral, 12th and Locust, St. Louis, MO
Free parking. Free admission.
10/01/2010 - The Wildflower Trio for oboe, bassoon, and piano will be performed in France by Laurent Gugnoux - oboe, Franck Leblois- bassoon, and France Deneuslin- piano during the 2ÈME FESTIVAL INTERNATIONAL DE MUSIQUE DE CHAMBRE
For more information:
Phone: 05 45 25 14 11/ 06 18 28 71 13
9/25/2010 - Goldfish Songs for solo flute/alto flute performed by Amy Tori on the Synchromy Concert. CB1 Gallery, downtown Los Angeles. $10/person.
• Premiere of the commissioned work A Universal Dream for women's choir during the Sister Singers Network 10th Anniversary Festival - July 1-4, 2010, Chicago, Il. Please check back for more details soon!
• Premiere of new choral work by the Young New Yorkers' Chorus. Finalist in their composer's competition.
When: Saturday, June 5
Where: St. Peter's Church - 619 Lexington Avenue, New York
• Composer Residency at Cal State Bakersfield including premiere of a new solo oboe work (TBA) and In the City at Night performed by Ryan Zwahlen.
When: April 24th, Cal State Bakersfield, 8pm concert
• In the City at Night and Goldfish Songs will be performed on the concert series "Mirrors of the Soul"
When: March 26 & 27
Time: 7:30 pm
Where: El Portal Theatre - North Hollywood
• Spider Suite to be performed by Vientos Trio at Biola University
When: Wednesday, March 24th, 2010
Where: Biola University (check back for location
• Make Music Sweet has been accepted for performance during the 9th Festival of Women Composers at Indiana University of Pennsylvania and will be performed by the Indiana University of Pennsylvania Chamber Singers.
When: Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Where: Festival Opening Concert and Reception in Gorell Recital Hall, Indianna University of Pennsylvania.
On Holt Avenue
for oboe and piano - Linda Swope, oboist; Lindsey Wilson, mezzo-soprano and pianist; Rachel Quagliariello, soprano; and Cassie Spencer, pianist will perform music by women composers for oboe, voice, and piano.Composers featured will be Jenni Brandon, Stacey Berk, Clara Schumann, Anna Rubin, Morgan Gordon, Marcelle di Manziarly, Jewel, Carly Simon, and others.
When: March 11
Time: 7:30 pm
Where: Pleasant Valley Church of the Brethren, 91 Valley Church Road, Weyers Cave, VA 24486
Contact: home phone of the oboist: (540) 363-4537, cell phone of the oboist: (540) 292-9719
•The Sequoia Trio to be performed during the 2010 Society of Composers Region VII conference
When: March 6
Where: University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, Washington
Time: 9 AM
• The Sequoia Trio for oboe, clarinet, and bassoon: The Sonora Reed Trio
will perform at 2 p.m. in Gantner Concert Hall of the Haas Fine Arts Center. Members of the trio are Dr. Christa Garvey, associate professor of music, on oboe; Dr. Richard Fletcher, professor of music, on clarinet; and Dr. Kristine Fletcher, lecturer of music, on bassoon. Dr. Owen Lovell, assistant professor of music, will provide piano accompaniment for two pieces: Lukas Hurnik's "Fusion Music" and Alex Haieff's "Serenade." The trio also will perform pieces by Erwin Schulhoff, Joaquin Gutierrez Heras, Jenni Brandon
and James Chaudoir. The trio will perform those selections during a broadcast of Wisconsin Public Radio's "Live from the Chazen" in April.
Where: University of Wisconsin- Eau Claire
When: Sunday, February 28
•Spider Suite to be performed by the Vientos Trio on the Gateway Performance Series
When: Saturday, February 27
Where:11760 Gateway Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064(Cross street: Gateway and Stoner)
• The Wildflower Trio
for oboe, bassoon, and piano performed by the Sundance Trio. The Sundance Trio, a School of Music faculty ensemble of oboe, bassoon and piano, will be performing Thursday Feb. 25, at 7:30 p.m. in the Brigham Young University Museum of Art Auditorium. Admission is free.
The Sundance Trio includes Geralyn Giovannetti on oboe and Christian Smith on bassoon. Pianist Jed Moss completes the trio.
• Premiere of Spider Suite for oboe, clarinet, and bassoon at the California Association of Professional Music Teachers state conference (commissioned by CAPMT).
When: Saturday, February 6, 2010
Where: Pacific Palms Resort, City of Industry, California
**This piece will be featured on a recital with L.A. Phil Concertmaster Martin Chalifour!)
• The Wildflower Trio for oboe, bassoon, and piano will be performed by Ryan Zwahlen-oboe, Michael Kreiner-bassoon, and Kanae Matsumoto-piano on the "Grethe Christensen House Concert Series."
When: Sunday, January 31st, 2009
Where: 733 N. Occidental Blvd.; Los Angeles, CA 90026
Time: 4 pm
Seating is limited, so you must RSVP (
• 1/19/10 - Goldfish Songs - solo flute/alto flute. Music Live with Lunch, Christ Church Cathedral, Cincinnati, OH. Danielle Hundley-Flute, Richard Van Dyke, piano
• The Sequoia Trio for oboe, clarinet, and bassoon was performed on the East Tennessee State University Faculty Winds Recital. Performers include Dr. Alison Deadman and Eugene Jones on clarinet, Rhonda Mitchell on bassoon, and Dr. Aryn Day Sweeney on oboe. They will play the reed trios of Verdi and Françaix, as well as Jenni Brandon's "The Sequoia Trio," which is based on the writings of John Muir, a Scottish-American naturalist, author and conservationist who was instrumental in the establishment of the Yosemite, Sequoia and other national parks. A slide show of photographs of Yosemite will accompany the performance. The concert is free and open to the public. For more information or special assistance for those with disabilities, call the Department of Music at (423) 439-4276.
When: Friday, November 6, 2009
Where: East Tennessee State University - 807 University Pky., Johnson City, TN 37614
• Conundrum premieres Dog Tales in Cincinnati, OH
Thursday November 5th, 2009
Where: Theodore Berry International Friendship Park Indoor Pavillion
1101 Eastern Ave. Cincinnati , OH 45202
Time: 7:30 PM
sponsored in part by the Cincinnati Parks Board
• The Dark Hills for SATB choir, oboe, and piano performed by the Dakota Wesleyan Community Choir under the direction of Daniel Barnard.
When: October 6, 2009
Location: Sherman Center, Dakota Wesleyan University
1200 W. University Ave
Mitchell, SD 57301
Tickets: Free to the public
• The Sequoia Trio for oboe, clarinet, and bassoon performed by Vientos Trio at the L.A. Valley College.
When: Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009
Where: L.A. Valley College (check back for location)
• Vive la Liberte! for two-part treble chorus, flute, percussion, and piano will be performed on the Marquis de Lafayette celebration in Fayetteville, North Carolina during the weekend of September 12-13, 2009 by the Methodist University Oratorio Group under the direction of Michael Martin. Please check back for details!
• Chansons de la Nature pour la Clarinette performed by Nobuko Igarashi of the Luna Nova New Music Ensemble.
August 25, 2009
Hernando, Mississippi Regional Library
Nobuko Igarashi, clarinet; Jennifer Rhodes, bassoon;
Robert Patterson, horn; Patricia Gray, narrator
•The Wildflower Trio for oboe, bassoon, and piano will be performed on the Summerfest Concert series in Kansas City during July 2009. This series features professional chamber musicians and enriches the cultural life of Kansas City.
Date:: Saturday, July 11th, 2009
Time: 7 p.m.
Where: White Recital Hall, 4949 Cherry, Kansas City, MO
Date: Sunday, July 12th, 2009
Time: 5 p.m.
Where: St. Mary's Episcopal Church., 1307 Holmes, Kansas City, MO
•On Holt Avenue for oboe and piano will be performed by Heather Killmeyer during the 2009 International Double Reed Society conference in Birmingham, UK! Recital tentatively scheduled for July 21st.
Where: Arena Foyer in the Birmingham Conservatoire, England
Time: 1:30 p.m.
• Chansons de la Nature pour la Clarinette will be performed by Nobuko Igarashi of the Luna Nova New Music Ensemble during the Belvedere Chamber Music Festival in Memphis, TN
When: Thursday, June 25th, 9:15 am
Where:Wiener Theater, Hutchison School, Memphis
Friday, June 26, 10:00 a.m., Memphis College of Art, Callicott Auditorium
• Pleistocene Epoch: The Great Ice Age for solo bass clarinet was premiered by Jennifer Stevenson of the Vientos Trio on Sunday, May 31st, 2009
Where: Church of the Epiphany, Oak Park, California
• Dancing Naked At The Edge of Dawn, a three-movement work for SSAA choir, piano, and percussion, was commissioned by Sistrum and premiered on May 15th & 16th, 2009 in Lansing, Michigan.
Poetry by Kris Radish, author and poet.
When: Friday, May 15th & Saturday May 16th
Time; 7 p.m
Where: Dart Auditorium, Lansing Community College
500 North Capital Avenue, Lansing, MI
• The Singers-Minnesota Choral Artists under the direction of Matthew Colluton, and Graphite Publising workshopped her new work Songs from Chamber Music with text by James Joyce. Three finalists were chosen to participate in this two-day workshop (May 11th & 12th, 2009) which was open to the public. Justin Merrit and Christine Donkin were the other two finalists who had their works rehearsed and recorded.
Jenni's piece was chosen as the winner of the competition, and this set will officially receive its premiere in a concert in February 2010 in Minneapolis. Please check back for details in the next few months!
• Brand Library Music Series. The Vientos Trio with pianist Rose Chen performs music by Poulenc, Veress, Tansman, and Jenni's piece Sea Quartet for oboe, clarinet, bassoon, and piano.
Date: March 29, 2009
Location: The Brand Library, Glendale
Address: 1601 West Mountain Street. Glendale, CA 91201
Please visit http://www.brandlibrary.org/brand_music_events.asp for more details.
• The Sequoia Trio: Mvt. II performed on the Definiens Project Musical Adventures. Saturday, March 28th, 2009
•LA Musical Salon. The Vientos Trio with pianist Rose Chen performs music by Poulenc, Veress, Tansman, and a world premiere of Sea Quartet by Jenni for oboe, clarinet, bassoon, and piano. Commissioned by the L.A. Musical Salon.
Date: March 7, 2009
Location: The Regency Club, Westwood
Address: 10900 Wilshire Blvd., 17th Floor. Los Angeles, CA 90024
$150 includes concert and dinner.
Please visit www.lamusicalsalon.org for more details.
• The University of Alabama at Huntsville New Music Festival - March 5, 2009
Jenni's pieces Imperceptible for soprano and piano and The Sequoia Trio for oboe, clarinet, and bassoon were performed during this all-day festival of new music under the direction of Don Bowyer.
• Luna Nova New-Music Ensemble, Benefit Concert for the House of Mews, 3 p.m. March 1, home of Ann Ray, 15 Belleair Drive.
Concert will feature whimsical chamber music for clarinet, bassoon, horn, and guitar. The program includes Jenni's Chansons de la Nature pour la Clarinette based on "Aesop's Fables," musical portraits of six cats in Robert Patterson's Cat Menagerie, Gymnopedie by Eric Satie, and more. The concert will last about an hour and will be followed by a reception.
Minimum donation: $20. Seating is limited. Reservations: pgray@ pgray.net. Donations can be made at the door. Information: 278-2699 or 493-0958. Visit: lunanova.org or houseofmews.com.
•Imperceptible for soprano and piano performed by Mary Southworth and Philip Amalong on "Music on the Avenue 10th Anniversary Recital Series: By a Woman Writ"
Date: Friday, February 6, 2009
St. John's United Church of Christ
520 Fairfield Avenue
• The Sequoia Trio for oboe, clarinet, and bassoon was featured on the Vientos Trio Musical Adventures program for kids. Children explored the colors and sounds of The Sequoia Trio with guest artist Megan Kreiner of Dreamworks Animation. Art materials were
provided, and children were able to take home their very own musically inspired drawings!
When: Saturday, January 24, 2009
Time:4:00pm - 5:00pm
Street: 5443 Pico Blvd
City/Town:Los Angeles, CA
Contact Info Phone: 3108974111
• Goldfish Songs for solo flute was premiered by Danielle Hundley in November 2008 in Cincinatti, Ohio. Please check back for details!
•At Night for SATB choir a cappella is the recipient of the Sorel Medallion and will be premiered in Zankel Hall in Carnegie Hall by the ensemble Voices of Ascension under the direction of Dennis Keene.
When: Wednesday, October 29th, 2008 - 7:30pm
Where: Zankel Hall at Carnegie Hall
Tickets: Online through Voices of Ascension website.
• The Vientos Trio, a reed trio in Los Angeles, will premiere The Sequoia Trio - one of three pieces Jenni will write for them this year as composer-in-residence.
When: Saturday, October 25th, 2008, 8PM
Where: Creative Seeds, Los Angeles
• Misgivings for SATB choir, percussion (2), piano, and organ will be the featured piece on the concert "Of War and Peace" presented by the University Chorale of Northwestern Oklahoma State University under the direction of Stephen Kingsbury
When: Friday, October 10, 2008 - 7:30pm
Where: Presbyterian Church - 628 Church Street, Alva, OK
•The new music ensemlbe Luna Nova in Memphis, TN, will perform Chansons de la Nature pour la Clarinette for solo Bb clarinet during their 2008-2009 season.
When: Monday, October 6, 2008, 7:30 pm
Where: First Congregation Church, 1000 S. Cooper, Memphis, TN
•The Virginia Avenue presents "At The Tone" - 8 short original plays performed by kids and adults and featuring original music by Jenni. She will also appear as "Sam" in the play The Pirate Queen!
When: Friday, August 29th and Saturday, August 30th - 7:30pm AND
Saturday, August 30th - 3:00pm
Where: UCLA's Little Theatre - Enter the campus on Wyton (just south of Sunset), take a right at the stop sign and proceed to parking lot 3. Parking is $8. Walk through the pedestrian tunnel and follow signs to Little Theatre. Go to www.transportation.ucla.edu/maps/ for more info.
Tickets: $5 or pay what you can. Reservations are suggested!
Info: 310.264.4224 or www.virginiaavenueproject.org
• The Wildflower Trio for oboe, bassoon, and piano was the featured piece performed by members of the Definiens Project on the La Senora Family Concert at the La Senora Research Institute at Rancho Boca de Santa Monica on Saturday, July 12th, 2008 at 3pm.
• Lullaby (libretto by Tim Decker) from the new one-woman opera Casserine was premiered by Malesha Jessie, soprano, during a join recital with pianist Yih-Mei Hu at St. James Episcopal Church in South Pasadena, California on June 29th, 2008.
• Imperceptible for soprano and piano was performed by Keiko Clark on the LA Tapestries concert in Santa Monica - June 20, 2008
• The Wildflower Trio for oboe, bassoon, and piano was performed on the Definiens Project 2008 Crescent Series featuring The Nucleus Ensemble. This concert "Between Two World" featured a variety of works for these instruments as well as other living composers.
Sunday, June 8th, 2008 - Veteran's Memorial Complex, Rotunda Room (4117 Overland Avenue, Culver City)
2pm - Musical Adventures (no charge) for kids
3pm - Concert - Tickets: $5, Free for youth under 18
• Vive La Liberte! for two-part treble chorus, flute, percussion, and piano, will be performed by the Cal State Fullerton Women's Choir under the direction of Dr. Erin Colwitz.
Wednesday, May 7th -
8 pm - Meng Hall on the campus of Cal State Fullerton.
• Imperceptible will be performed by Angela Rasmussen, mezzo-soprano and voice facutly at California Luthern University, on the Sixth Annual PostModern L.A. New Music concert at California Luthern University on Sunday, April 20th, 2008 at 2pm.
This concert will feature works also by Vera Ivanova, Jason Barabba, Joseph Trapannese, and Alex Miller. A composer roundtable discussion is planned.
Please visit California Luthern Univeristy for more details!
• Imperceptible for soprano and piano will be performed by the ensemble Conundrum during the 2nd Annual Fresno New Music Festival on Saturday, April 19th, 2008 at 8pm . Sponsored by Cal Stat Fresno, this concert will be held at the Concert Hall on campus. Tickets: $8, $5/students and facutly/staff
• Lynda Dembowski, a DMA candidate at the University of Maryland will present her dissertation recital featuring Jenni's piece Chansons de la Nature pour la Clarinette (for solo Bb clarinet).
Tuesday, February 26th, 2008
GILDENHORN RECITAL HALL, CLARICE SMITH PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
STADIUM DR, COLLEGE PARK, MD 20742
• Five Frogs for woodwind quintet was performed by the Oakwood Chamber Players on February 9th & 10th, 2008 on their concert "Spring Thaw" at the Oakwood Village Auditorium (6201 Mineral Point Road, Madison, WI).
• Five Frogs for woodwind quintet was performed by Vento Chiaro on theBrookline Concert Series on January 27, 2008 at 3:30 PM (Brookline, MA).
• Vive la liberte! for Two-part treble chorus, flute, percussion and piano was performed by the St. Patrick's Catholic School Concert Choir, under the direction of Paul Cunningham during a Veteran's Day Celebration in November 2007 in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
• Misgivings: Mvt. II "Shiloh. A Requiem" was performed during the Festival and Conference of New Music at the Aaron Copland School of Music, Queens College, CUNY.
Friday, November 16th at 8 pm in the LeFrak Concert Hall under the direction of Dr.
• Vive la liberte! for Two-part treble chorus, flute, percussion and piano was commissioned for a celebration of the 250th birthday of the Marquis de Lafayette in Fayetteville, North Carolina. This piece will be premiered by the St. Patrick's Catholic School Concert Choir, under the direction of Paul Cunningham. Thursday, September 6, 2007 at 6 p.m. and Friday, September 7, 2007 during the "Colonial Dinner Theatre". Please visit www.lafayette250.com for more details.
• Keiko Clark, soprano, performed a vocal recital of sacred works, including an arrangement for Keiko of 'How Great Thou Art' by Jenni on Sunday, June 3rd, 2007 at 7pm at The church of Jesus Christ the Latter-Day Saints, 22605 Kent Avenue, Torrance, California.
•The Yale Glee Club, directed by Jeffrey Douma, performed The Dark Hills during their tour to Italy from May 29, 2007-June 12, 2007. Please visit their website for details of the tour.
•The Clarke Cantabile and Collegiate Singers, under the direction of Fran Vogt, will perform The Dark Hills on their spring choral concert in the Sacred Heart Chapel at Clarke College in Dubuque, Iowa. Sunday, April 29th, 2007. 2 p.m. Free admission
•Kristen Moreno performs Chansons de la Nature pour la Clarinette at the Eidson-Duckwall Recital Hall on the campus of Butler University. Sunday, April 29th, 2007, 2 p.m.
•The Virginia Avenue Project, a free, afterschool program that uses the performing arts in conjunction with long-term, one-on-one mentoring to help kids discover their full potential, will present plays written by the kids and original music by Jenni in three show from April 13-16th at the 24th Street Theater in Los Angeles. More details to come!
• POSTPONED: Wild Rose and Butterfly, the second movement from The Wildflower Trio, will be performed by members of the Dubuque Symphony Orchestra on Friday, February 23rd, and Sunday, February 25th in conjuction with the Society of Composers Region V Conference. - (Due to bad weather, these concerts were cancelled and will be scheduled at a later date - please check back for details.)
• The Dark Hills was performed on the Society of Composers Region V conference at Clarke University in Dubuque, Iowa on Friday, February 23rd at 2 pm by theC larke Collegiate Singers, Fran Vogt, Conductor.
• The Dark Hills was performed on the Society of Composers Region VI conference at the University of Central Missouri on Thursday, February 8th at 3pm in the Hart Recital Hall.
• On Holt Avenue for oboe and piano was premiered on the Society of Composers Region VI conference at the University of Central Missouri on Friday, February 9th, 2007 at 10 am in the Hart Recital Hall.
• Advent for SATB choir and piano was performed by the Camrose Camarata at the Messiah Lutheran Church in Camrose, Alberta, Canada on Saturday, January 20th.
• The Dark Hills for SATB choir, oboe, and piano was premiered on the Yale Glee Club's 2007 Domestic Tour. This six-city tour starts in New Orleans and ends at the Lincoln Center:
Friday, Jan. 5, 2007 - 7:30pm
Roussel Hall at Loyola University, 6363 St. Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA
$5 - students and Seniors, and $10 general admission
For tickets please call the Loyola Box Office at (504) 865-2074
All proceeds will go to benefit the New Orleans Children's Chorus
Saturday Jan. 6, 2007 – 7:30 PM
St. Aloysius Catholic Church, 2025 Stuart Avenue, Baton Rouge, LA 70808
phone (225) 343-6657, ext 3030 (liturgy/music office)
$5.00 Suggested donation
Sunday January 7, 2007 - 7:00 PM
Concert Hall at Indian Springs School, 190 Woodward Drive, Indian Springs, AL 35124
for information, please call - (205)988-3350
$5.00 Suggested donation
Tuesday Jan. 9, 2007 - 7:00 PM
First Presbyterian Church, 4815 Franklin Rd., Nashville, TN 37220
Concert is Free. For information - 615-298-9517 - www.fpcnasville.org
Wednesday Jan. 10, 2007 – 7:00 PM
Peachtree Christian Church, 1580 Peachtree Street, NW, Atlanta, GA 30309
A free-will offering will be taken at this concert
Friday January 12, 2007 – 8:30 PM
Avery Fisher Hall – With the University Glee Club of New York City
New York, NY
$20.00, general admission
Tickets can be purchased through Centercharge 212-721-6500, at the Lincoln Center box office, or via http://www.lincolncenter.org
• Advent for SATB choir and piano, will receive its Canadian premiere by the Camrose Camarata in Camrose, Alberta. Led by Darryl Dewalt & Joy-Anne Murphy, it will be featured on their Annual Lessons and Carols concert on Sunday, December 10th, 2006.
• Four Japanese Songs for mezzo-soprano and piano - performed by the composer and Deon Price, piano, on the National Association of Composers, LA Chapter 2006 Holiday House Concert. Sunday, December 3rd, 3:30pm, Los Angeles.
• Five Frogs for woodwind quintet -selections from this piece performed by the Oregon Wind Quintet on Friday, Dec 1, 2006 at 4pm, Knight Library Browsing Room, University of Oregon. Other composers on the program include D'Rivera, Sforzini, delAguila, and Zemlinsky. Members of the faculty ensemble are Nancy Andrew-flute, Amy Goeser Kolb-oboe, Wayne Bennett-clarinet, Steve Vacchi- bassoon, Lydia Van Dreel-horn
• The Wildflower Trio performed by the Monadnock Trio (George Loring-piano, Sue Henkel-oboe, and Joy Flemming-bassoon) at the Redfern Arts Center - Alumni Recital Hall on the campus of Keene State College (Keene, New Hamphsire) on Wednesday, November 8th, 2006 at 7:30 pm as part of a faculty artists recital. Read about the performers and concert
• The Wildflower Trio performed by the Monadnock Trio (George Loring-piano, Sue Henkel-oboe, and Joy Flemming-bassoon) on Sunday, November 5th, 2006 at 2:30pm at The Bedford Public Library as part of their 'Sundays at the Library' music series in Bedford, New Hampshire.
• The Wildflower Trio performed by the Monadnock Trio (George Loring-piano, Sue Henkel-oboe, and Joy Flemming-bassoon) in the town of Peterborough, New Hampshire. More details to come!
• The Dark Hills - for SATB choir, oboe, and piano premiered by The Yale Glee Club and the Princeton Glee Club - Friday, November 10th, 2006 in Cambridge, MA. It is also featured on their 2006-2007 concert season. Please visit the Yale Glee Club website!
• The Wildflower Trio performed by members of The Heart of America Woodwind Quintet - Saturday, November 4th 2006, 7 p.m. - Carnegie Arts Center, Leavenworth, Kansas. This concert features music by women composers:
"Lyrical Ladies," featuring Woodwind Quintet by Nancy Bloomer Deussen, Sextet by Louise Farrenc, and Wildflower Trio by Jenni Brandon. For more information: (816) 505-2957 or
• Various musical theatre songs and incidental music for The Virginia Avenue Project - performed by the composer at the 24th Street Theatre, Los Angeles, Friday, September 1st-7:30pm and Saturday, September 2nd-3pm and 7:30 pm.
• Imperceptible performed on the 4th Annual Festival of New Music - presented by the New Music Forum of Oakland, California. Thursday, August 24th, 2006 at 7:30pm. Keiko Clark, soprano, and Timothy Zerlang, piano.
• Imperceptible for Soprano and Piano - premiered on the NACUSA-LA concert 'New Songs from Los Angeles' - Sunday, June 25th, 2006 at 2:30pm. Culver City Presbyterian Church, California. Keiko Clark, soprano and James Woodward, piano.
• The Wildflower Trio - performed on the New Directions Concert on Sunday, February 26, 2006. This new music ensemble is part of the Bakersfield Symphony.
• Misgivings – version for SATB choir, percussion, piano and organ performed by The Concert Singers on April 2nd, 2006 in Westchester, CA. This concert is partially funded by Subito, the quick advancement grant from the Los Angeles Chapter of the American Composers Forum.
• Static, a film by Soo Hugh, will premier on Thursday, Februrary 9th, 2006 at the Hollywood Pacific Theater. Jenni's performance of her version of 'House of the Rising Sun' will be featured during the end credits of the film.
• Pebbles, a short film by Skye Borgman with soundtrack by Jenni, was screened at the Nolita Film Festival in New York, December 4-9, 2005.
• The Wildflower Trio performed on September 20th, 2005 at Brigham Young University – Christian Smith, faculty bassoon recital.
• The Wildflower Trio performed on May 5, 2005 in Austin, Texas, at a celebration honoring the life and environmental work of Lady Bird Johnson.
• Four Japanese Songs premiered at the recital of mezzo-soprano Malesha Jessie on April 30, 2005, University of Southern California
• The Wildflower Trio performed at the Fourth International Colloquioum of Bassoon in the Gabriel Fauré Conservatoire of Angoulême – April 2005.
• Enchanted Rock for baritone and ensemble – performed by the LA Sound Circle in November 2004, Jos Purvis, baritone.
• The Wildflower Trio - performed in October 2004 by the New Music Ensemble at the University of Texas at Austin.
• The Wildflower Trio –performed at the International Double Reed Society Conference in Australia in June, 2004.
• Chanson de la Nature pour la Clarinette performed at the Society of Composers National Conference at the University of Central Oklahoma on March 6, 2004.
• Five Frogs for woodwind quintet performed by the Pentasonic Winds at the Lunch Together program at the Congregation Rodeph Sholom in New York City.
• Five Frogs for woodwind quintet performed by the Equinox Chamber players in St. Louis, MO.
*Do you know of a performance not listed here? Please contact Jenni and let her know!